Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Picks #72 & October Winner!


Good morning sketchies,

I have our top picks for sketch #72 are,
in no particular order:






Well done ladies, you all earn't yourselves an extra entry into the monthly draw,
5 rolls of twine from Whimsy Farm Twine.


And a drum roll please, our winner is:
Gail K
Congratulations Gail, please contact me at morgynlm@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Now everyone please pop back tomorrow as the girls have have been working very hard behind the scenes to bring you all a special surprise and lots of inspiration, its very exciting and not to be missed.

Have a wonderful day
Morgyn 







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing my card and congrats to the other entries x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for my prize win ,I have sent an e-mail.Congrats to the other entries for making the top picks.Off to do the blog hop now .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x